Graduate Travel Plan Coordinator
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy whose office network covers the East of England.
As their workload increases they are looking to expand their team in Ipswich by recruiting a Graduate Travel Plan Coordinator.
They are seeking candidates with a good understand of Microsoft software, with excellent computer and communication skills.
Knowledge of ACAD would be an advantage but training is on offer. Most important is good numeracy and a positive, common sense approach.
- Assist with managing project incentive budgets
- Catalogue and keep updated public transport timetables
- Compile travel plans and welcome packs
- Provide questionnaires and marketing material to development sites
- Be instrumental in installing correct surveying equipment to sites - managing and recording data
- Keep up to date with online initiatives and schemes to promote to residents
- Ensure you are up to date with national travel reports and transport information
The successful Graduate Travel Plan Coordinator will be vigilant and pay close attention to detail, showing initiative and a desire to stay one step ahead. The ability to make contact with local businesses for incentives, and negotiate same will be important.
If you would like to explore this opportunity please submit your CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Graduate Travel Plan Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly