This dynamic, award winning practice is continuing to expand their London office and to assist with this they are seeking a skilled civil engineer who has a strong engineering background. Civil engineers who have some structural engineering experience will have an advantage, and BIM modelling experience would be an advantage.
Requirements of a civil engineer:
- Excellent design capability for drainage (underground), pavement and roads
- Ability to produce Flood Risk Assessments
- Experience working on a range of schemes
- Experience submitting Building Control documentation
- Knowledge of S106 and S278 agreements
- Experience in foundation design
- At least 3 years' relevant experience
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Civil 3D
The role offers excellent career opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic engineer looking for a good long, term role.
For further information please call Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly