Structural Revit Technician
Our client is an established & award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to expand the Civil & Structural department in their London office by adding a skilled Structural Revit Technician on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Healthcare, Student Accommodation, Residential, Science, Retail and more.
If you have precast detailing experience, this would be beneficial.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working on building structures
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects
- First rate Revit & AutoCAD skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- The ability to convey information & ideas to audiences of both a technical & non-technical background
- The willingness to learn & build on your existing skillset
- The willingness to get involved with site visits, client liaison & contract implementation.
Our client is willing to offer the successful Structural Revit Technician a competitive salary, generous benefits package and plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility & progress quickly.
If this Structural Revit Technician vacancy is of interest and you would like to find out more details about our client, please apply and forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Structural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly