Calling all steelwork design experts! If you have the desire to be part of a market leading company working on major projects, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is a leading supplier of structural steelwork solutions throughout the UK, and due to a growing order book, they are now seeking add a skilled Structural Engineer to their busy technical design team at their vibrant Portsmouth head office.
As a Structural Engineer, you will have experience in steel design, particularly steelwork connections to British Standards and Eurocodes where appropriate. You will be working in a positive environment, with an employer who values training and development for all of its staff.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Previous experience with steelwork connections is essential
* Good working knowledge of the appropriate British Standards and Eurocodes
* Experience in steel design using Masterseries and ideally Fastrack Portalframe
* Degree qualified (not essential)
* Chartered Structural Engineer (not essential)
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* Competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
* Attractive pension and benefits package
* Varied project portfolio
* Continued development and training
Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading structural steelwork suppliers.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly