Associate Structural Engineer
Associate Structural Engineer - South East London
£70k-£80k + benefits
Our client has a name synonymous with high profile, award winning engineering and they offer global multi-disciplinary services on a wide range of schemes.
They have a vacancy for an Associate Structural Engineer to join their South East London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Industrial, Mixed-Use, Hotels, Educational, Healthcare and more.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience at senior level
- Must have a solid background in building structures spanning different project sectors
- Must be a Chartered or near Chartered Engineer, ideally with IstructE, or looking to attain this shortly
- Preparing & checking structural designs & drawings
- Briefing & managing junior engineers
- Briefing & managing technicians on the production of drawings
- Liaising with clients & external professionals
- Representing the company at internal & external meetings
- Carrying out site visits to inspect projects at various different stages of works
The successful Associate Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary & benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A full job description can be provided to suitable candidates.
Apply for Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly