Graduate Structural Engineer
Graduate Structural Engineer - South East London
Our client who can offer an excellent opportunity to a graduate engineer within their new South East London office.
Graduate Engineers who have recently qualified will be considered, as well as those with up to 2 years' consultancy experience.
Project sectors: Commercial, retail, mixed use, residential and healthcare throughout the UK.
Office is conveniently located to public transport in the South East of London.
This consultancy focuses on offering the best strategic and environmentally sound engineering advice to their clients, winning new and repeat business as a result of their excellent reputation.
The successful graduate engineer will be required to:
- Become an integrated member of the team immediately
- Adopt a positive and professional approach
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Attend site and client meetings with a senior engineer
The main purpose of your role will be to undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Attainted BEng, BSc, MEng or MSc in civil or structural engineering
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent IT ability
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and stay calm under pressure
In return you will be offered an excellent career path within an expanding and progressive firm who will assist with your development.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Graduate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly