Senior Structural Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Structural Engineer based in or close to Reigate with a passion for high-end bespoke buildings?
Right now, we currently have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a successful independent consultancy in their busy Reigate office. The project workload is diverse, but this company specialises in high-end bespoke residential builds, working with some of the region's most prestigious Architects and developers.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A passion for creative design as well as problem solving
* Experience in structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties.
* Good working knowledge of new and existing structures in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
* Experience in producing high quality technical reports and structural surveys across a diverse project portfolio.
Your position will see you working across many sectors including high end residential, retail and bespoke projects.
This opportunity would be suited to a Structural Engineer who is looking to develop their existing skills, and assist the current team of engineers to deliver project workloads while the company looks to expand and grow further.
Ideally applicants should be chartered within ICE or IStructE, or working towards this, with a minimum of five years' UK consultancy background. For more information, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly