Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Are you a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
Have you achieved Chartership or are currently working towards Chartership?
Then look no further! An exciting opportunity has surfaced with a respected London Civil Engineering firm boasting an exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable civil engineering and infrastructure solutions, focused on improving and protecting the environment in which we live, while providing the facilities for day-to-day life, ensuring that transport and industry function effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Engineer to play a leading role in the design of some of the most exciting and prestigious civil engineering design projects in the UK and worldwide.You will take responsibility for all aspects of design across a numerous and varied portfolio of civil engineering projects, concerned predominantly with infrastructure within the built environment.
- Educated to degree level in Civil or Structural Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- Achieved or working towards achieving chartership with the Institute of Civil Engineers
- Experience in a Civil Engineering role within a consultancy environment
- Be well versed in relevant civil design software such as AutoCAD, PDS and Civil CAD3D.
- relevant experience in civil engineering design relating to the built environment, including hydraulics and geotechnics, and crucially - have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
- Have technical knowledge and managerial ability with a proven track record in being able to successfully deliver projects on time and within budgetary constraints.
Please apply and send me your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.