Clerk of Works - Infrastructure
Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy who offer a range of services including Civil & Structural Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and more. They are looking for a Clerk of Works to join their Cambridge infrastructure team on a full-time 3 month+ contract basis, to work on a large development in Cambridge.
- Making sure that all works meet the specifications & standards required,
- Representing the company on site, managing & monitoring work carried out by contractors,
- Ensure exceptional design delivery by overseeing projects on site,
- Assist in safety inspections,
- Assist the Site Manager in coordinating works between contractors & plot developers,
- Attend meetings when necessary to ensure delivery of the project is in accordance with the contract,
- Report site progress.
- Be highly motivated, organised & experienced,
- Significant previous experience as a Clerk of Works,
- Background in Infrastructure,
- Ability to manage your own workload efficiently & effectively,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- A recognised qualification (ICWCI) desirable,
- Full driving licence.
The successful Clerk of Works will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate along with a flagship project to get stuck into. To find out more, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.