Senior Civil Design Engineer
- Full Time
If you are looking for a chance to join a boutique consulting engineer in a senior position then this opportunity is for you. Conrad Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner to the engineering industry's leading firms and we work hard with our clients to ensure together, we can offer you the best vacancies in the market; if you read on you will find this opportunity is just that.
We are currently looking for a Senior Civil Design Engineer to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Manchester. Interested candidates must have well rounded experience including extensive roads & drainage design.
Our client has grown their business to numerous UK office that offer multi-disciplinary services to a range of private sector clients.
Responsibilities of the Civil Design Engineer:
- Execute engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & design)
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant section agreements, standards, regulations and procedures
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
- Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
Requirements of the Civil Design Engineer:
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Competent in the use of design and analysis software such as Civil 3D or PDS and MicroDrainage
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
- Experience or ability to train/mentor Graduate Engineers
- Preferably, you will be chartered
On offer for the Civil Design Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £38,000 to £44,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to buy/sell additional holidays through salary sacrifice.