Associate Director, Structures
Associate Director, Structures - Central London
£80k- £90k + Benefits
One of our key clients, a high-profile global engineering firm, is currently seeking a versatile & experienced Associate Director of Structures to join their London team on a full-time permanent basis. You will be expected to help run the building structures team and assist with the management of engineers on a number of projects, ensuring the team undertake detailed design to the required standards, deliver projects on time and profitably, manage graduates and technicians and take into full consideration standards & programme deadlines.
Projects: UK & International projects spanning various sectors & building materials.
- A minimum of 5 years' post Chartered experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to progress to the title of Associate Director and the chance to take on a Senior position within an internationally renowned firm who has earned a prestigious reputation throughout the industry. You will also receive a highly competitive salary & benefits package so, to apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.