Are you a skilled Civil Engineer seeking a new and growing consultancy for your next career move?
Our client is a well-established civil and structural engineering consultancy are currently on the lookout for a skilled and motivated Civil Engineer to join their busy head office in Poole, Dorset. You will be joining a company that works across several sectors, with projects ranging from commercial, retail, education and healthcare as well as heritage and conservation.
If you are seeking a friendly working environment and the chance to work on projects ranging up to £15m in value, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Civil Engineer, you will have experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design ideally with a minimum of three year's UK consultancy experience. You will also have experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (Windes) as well as a good working knowledge of S104, S38 & S278 agreements.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Prepare Civil Engineering layouts for residential housing estates, detailing construction of roads and drainage
* Liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
* Liaise with clients as well as site staff, dealing with technical queries
* Attend site meetings and carry out site inspections
* Working under your own initiative to complete tasks
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design
* Exposure to local Authorities
* Minimum of three year's design office experience.
* Experience of AutoCAD, Civils3D and Windes / MicroDrainage
* Experience of S104, S38 & S278 agreements
* Full UK Driving licence
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
* Competitive salary and pension contribution
* Annual performance-related bonus
* Relaxed, yet challenging working environment
* A widely diverse project portfolio
* Support towards achieving chartered Civil Engineer status if not already obtained
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen and ambitious Civil Engineer to take the next step forward in their career by joining an established regional name. If you are ready to progress your career, speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique opportunity.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly