Structural Engineer (Contract)
Structural Engineer (Contract) - Kent
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Fantastic new contract opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer.
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working exclusively with this highly reputable multi-discipline consultancy based in North Kent in order to bring on board a skilled and experienced Structural Engineer on a contract basis. Due to a series of major contract wins, the company are seeking to attract a Structural Engineer with demonstrable experience in multi-storey buildings who is competent in steel design.
The new projects are mixed-use developments valued in excess of £20m, which is not uncommon for this practice. They have a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality design solutions to a number of different sectors, including residential, commercial, healthcare and other public sector clients.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Detailed design & design checking
* Carrying out site visits & inspections where appropriate
* Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants
* Project programming & monitoring.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Ideally, you will hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A minimum of four years' UK industry experience as a Structural Engineer
* Good working knowledge of steel structures
* Demonstrable knowledge of the TEKLA package, and ideally Revit Structures
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to gain experience within a large consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the accuracy & quality of work produced as well as the progression of projects, their profitability & the satisfaction of clients.
If you'd like to apply for this Structural Engineer vacancy, please get in touch with Darryl Yates today. A full job description and project details can be provided to interested candidates.