Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Bristol
£45k-£50k + benefits
Conrad Consulting is working with a leading national engineering consultancy who have an opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer in their Bristol office.
The successful candidate will join an award winning firm who have a network of offices, all of whom enjoy a great reputation for innovative design and excellent client satisfaction.
You will be responsible for working on a variety of projects ensuring successful delivery of infrastructure engineering works.
Your experience should include:
- Liaising with Local Authorities
- Production of planning documents, design and detailing
- Proficiency in MicroDrainage, Civils 3D and AutoCAD
- SuDS design, including design & flow control
- Section agreement submissions
- Drainage and highways design on industrial, commercial and residential schemes
- Minimum HNC or engineering degree
- Previous team leadership skills
- Excellent technical skills
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will have the ability to motivate and mentor your team members and will have strong client skills.
In return you will be offered an excellent benefits package and a clear career progression path.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120
Apply for Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly