Civil CAD Technician
My client is a dynamic and highly regarded consulting Civil Engineer and Transport consultancy, who are currently looking recruit a CAD Technician on a permanent basis for their busy design office in Basingstoke.
This consultancy is renowned for their ability to attract and retain great staff, whilst delivering high quality design solutions to a diverse client base across the UK.
Their current workload covers everything from commercial developments, education facilities and medium to large scale residential developments with blue chip house builders, and you will be expected to produce high quality drawings across a range of sectors.
Responsibilities of the Civil CAD Technician:
* Preparation of infrastructure drawings using AutoCAD
* Ensuring that designs are compliant with quality procedures
* Liaising with the rest of infrastructure design team including the Civil Engineers
* Assisting with approvals from the relevant bodies
Requirements of the Civil CAD Technician:
* A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D, or PDS
* Passion for creative civil design
* Problem solving attitude
* Good communicator
* Understanding of Engineering Principles
On offer is a salary of £28,000 to £36,000, company pension and more, so get in touch with Darryl Yates 01728 726136 today for more information on this fantastic opportunity.