Senior Bridge Engineer (Rail)
An opportunity for a skilled Bridge Engineer to work on a truly diverse project portfolio that larger companies are unable to offer.
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with a leading multi-discipline consultancy in order to source a skilled and experienced Bridge Engineer to join their dynamic design team based at their Basingstoke head office.
The Structures and Rail team is growing, and this appointment will see a key figure join a passionate and professional practice working on a variety of schemes including Network Rail, temporary works and geotechnical along with canal and river works.
Responsibilities of the Senior Bridge Engineer:
* Civil and structural scheme designs
* Review and checks of schemes prepared by other engineers
* Carrying out inspections and surveys of structures and preparing subsequent reports
* Undertaking feasibility studies
* Site support to contractors
* Preparation of project programmes and cost estimates
* Production of quotations for clients and responding to tender enquiries
Requirements of the Senior Bridge Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum of five years' relevant UK experience in Bridges and/or Rail
* Full UK driving licence and own transport is desirable
For the successful Bridge Engineer, a competitive salary is on offer as well as the option to buy and sell additional leave. Benefits include flexible working and a competitive holiday allowance of 25 days in addition to bank holidays. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Bridge Engineer to join a forward-thinking independent practice, so speak to Darryl Yates today for on 01728 726136 for more information.
Apply for Senior Bridge Engineer (Rail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly