Are you a Structural Engineer with a keen interest or good working knowledge of façades?
Right now, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Façade Engineer to join a small, yet successful and importantly growing specialist consultancy based in Epsom. Under the supervision of the Associate Façade Engineer, you will assist in providing façade engineering designs and solutions to a variety of clients and in return our client can offer ongoing support and development opportunities as well as a friendly, relaxed work environment
Responsibilities of the Façade Engineering role include;
* Produce accurate structural façade engineering drawings and details, in CAD where appropriate.
* Create accurate structural engineering calculations and specifications in relation to façades
* Maintain a high standard of quality and presentation in all work produced
* Work efficiently and diligently to meet deadlines
Requirements of the Façade Engineer;
* Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* You will be confident using CAD
* Have previous façade experience working for a curtain wall company and/or a specialist façade manufacturer/consultancy
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity for a keen Façade Engineer to develop and grow alongside a dynamic and vibrant specialist consultancy. Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique new role.
Apply for Facade Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly