Associate Flood Risk Engineer
Associate Flood Risk Engineer - London
£60k-£65k + Benefits
We are working with one of the industry's leading multi-discipline consultancies, who have won multiple awards and take pride in their innovative and sustainable engineering. Their busy London office is currently seeking an Associate Flood Risk Engineer to work closely with one of the Directors.
Your role will involve producing Flood Risk Assessments and drainage strategies for private sector developers, land owners and public sector clients. With a focus on carrying out strategic due diligence, you will undertake flood studies in accordance with NPPF.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
- Working towards or achieved professional qualification
- Extensive experience producing Flood Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of MicroDrainage
- Extensive knowledge of flood related policy and guidance for planning
- Knowledge of Isis/Flood Modeller Pro, Tuflow and FEH an advantage
You will also be commercially aware with previous client facing experience, and have the ability to relay clearly and concisely, either on site or within a report, specific technical requirements.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120
Apply for Associate Flood Risk Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly