Graduate Structural Engineer
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a successful consulting engineer offering excellent promotion prospects then look no further.
We are currently looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Manchester. Interested candidates should be degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering.
Our client could definitely be described as boutique as they have a relatively modest headcount. Naturally, they offer a relaxed working environment but will fully support your professional development - you should have an ambition to become chartered under their guidance and mentoring.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Structural Engineer:
- Execute engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & detailed design)
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule under guidance of a Senior Engineer
- Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and colleagues
- Attend site to conduct surveys
On offer for the Graduate Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience.
Our client can also offer you parking at their office.
Apply for Graduate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly