Are you a Structural Engineer looking to become chartered in the next couple of years? Look no further - this opportunity is ideal.
Right now, I am pleased to be working with a dynamic and well-established client of mine in order to bring on board an ambitious Structural Engineer to join their head office in Wokingham.
The project portfolio is diverse, ranging from large-scale residential to mixed-use commercial developments throughout the South East of England. This diverse project workload will give you just the right exposure and experience as you move towards chartership.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures, RC and masonry where appropriate
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Engage with and mentor junior members of the team
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Three years' relevant UK consultancy experience
* Experience with stakeholder and client management
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience, in addition to the fantastic opportunity to work with established Chartered Structural Engineers as you work towards MIStructE (or MICE) status. Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent new opportunity.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly