Senior / Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Senior / Principal Infrastructure Engineer - South East London
£50k-£55k + benefits
We are recruiting for a multi-discipline engineering firm who provide engineering services to a broad client base.
They are currently seeking a senior or principal level infrastructure engineer who will be based in their office in South East London.
- Private sector development experience
- At least 5 years' UK experience
- Working towards Chartership
- Proficiency in Civils 3D
- Ability to produce Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
- Ability to work on all post planning work; including drainage (above & below ground), highways and estate roads
The successful senior infrastructure engineer will have demonstrable experience of team leading with an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
You will be fully knowledgeable in relevant construction Legislation and Codes.
Experience of maintaining client relationships is desirable and you will have a full understanding of office budgeting.
An excellent opportunity for a confident professional who takes pride in attention to detail.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120
Apply for Senior / Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly