Project Civil Engineer
One of our key clients currently has an opening for a versatile Project Civil Engineer to join their North London office on a full-time permanent basis. This position is with an award-winning civil & structural engineering design firm with multiple offices across the South of England, and they need a Project Civil Engineer to come in & work on a range of projects including schools, large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions & highways.
Projects: Educational, Residential, Regeneration, Highways & Drainage.
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering,
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience,
- Ideally have experience working on housing estates, schools, large regeneration projects, sewer diversions & highways,
- Be familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
- Be proficient with Microdrainage / WinDes, AutoCAD & PDS.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own smaller projects (under supervision) as well as assisting with larger projects, making this a great opportunity for you to take that next step and get involved in running your own projects. If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Project Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.
Apply for Project Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Architecture Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Bridges / Tunnels Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Domestic Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Earthquake engineering Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in London (Greater)