Senior Civil Engineer (Infrastructure)
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity with one of our key clients, an established multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & worldwide. They have a vacancy available in their Hemel Hempstead for a Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer to join their infrastructure team on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with:
- A HNC or degree in Civil Engineering,
- Strong ambition to become a Chartered Civil Engineer,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Civil Engineer, predominantly spent working on drainage & highways design,
- Experience working on residential developments,
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Experience producing & preparing Flood Risk Assessments (advantageous but not essential),
- Working knowledge of a range of design software including AutoCAD, PDS & Microdrainage / WinDes,
- Civil 3D experience (advantageous but not essential),
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
As Senior Infrastructure Engineer your duties will include preparing drawings & designs using the appropriate software, negotiating with authorities on the design for adoptable works (S104, S38 & S278), checking work produced by juniors and effectively managing your workload to ensure projects are delivered to tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable firm that holds a strong industry presence not only within the UK, but across the globe. The directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued - as you grow as an Engineer & take on more responsibilities, you will in turn be rewarded for your efforts and be given a clear track for progression.
You will also receive:
- A competitive starting salary,
- Comprehensive training,
- Support towards achieving Chartership (ICE),
- Private healthcare,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Childcare vouchers,
- And you can also buy additional annual leave... just in case you run out too early in the year!
If you're interested in this Senior Infrastructure Engineer position and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details and a job description can be provided to suitable candidates.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer (Infrastructure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Architecture Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Bridges / Tunnels Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Domestic Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Earthquake engineering Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead