Our client is an established multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & worldwide. They currently have an opening for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' industry experience to join their team in Hemel Hempstead on a full-time permanent basis to contribute to the structural engineering design of a range of development projects, predominantly within the residential & commercial sectors.
Our client is looking for a Structural Engineer with:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- A passion for & experience in the design of building structures,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Great team spirit.
They are looking for an ambitious individual who will work well within their close-knit team, and someone who will be willing to get involved in dealing with clients & members of other disciplines. You will also be expected to go out on site visits when required to inspect live projects, which is a great opportunity to watch your own design work come to life & see your projects at various construction stages.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable firm that holds a strong industry presence not only within the UK, but across the globe. The directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued - as you grow as an Engineer & take on more responsibilities, you will in turn be rewarded for your efforts and be given a clear track for progression.
You will also receive:
- Full support towards achieving Chartered status with their approved training scheme,
- A competitive starting salary,
- Private healthcare,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Childcare vouchers,
- And you can also buy additional annual leave... just in case you run out too early in the year!
If you're interested in this Structural Engineer vacancy and would like to know more details about the company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details and a job description can be provided to suitable candidates.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Design Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Bridges / Tunnels Structural Design Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Earthquake engineering Structural Design Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead