Director, Structures - West London
£100k-£120k + Benefits
Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy who have an opening for a Director in their London office. The successful Director will be working on various projects ranging in value from £50K up to £100M.
Projects: Residential, Hotel, High Rise, Retail, Educational and more.
Location: West London
* You must be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution, and hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* Have excellent knowledge of the construction industry,
* Keep on top of commercial issues that could affect the business,
* Have a full driving license and be willing to travel to site when necessary,
* Excellent communication skills both verbal & written,
* Able to contribute to the Board and attend Directors meetings keeping the board informed on all matters,
* Be able to plan, target, structure & implement business plans and identify business opportunities.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, generous benefits package, annual bonuses and potential equity within a year to two years.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details. A detailed job description can be provided to interested candidates.
Apply for Director, Structures
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly