Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have a number of vacancies available due to an influx of projects. We are assisting them in their search for a Structural Engineer to join their Dublin office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of innovative building structures projects.
Projects: Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Educational, Residential and more.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Be a Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE or MIEI),
- Have previous experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
- Have previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors.
You will also need:
- Good report writing skills,
- Problem solving skills,
- An understanding of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S,
- An understanding of BIM,
- Experience using design software including TEDDS & CSC desirable.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependent on level of experience, and a generous benefits package which will include being enrolled into the company pension scheme, private healthcare for yourself & your immediate family and 25 days annual leave.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Conrad Consulting to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly