Senior Structural Engineer
You are currently working as a Senior Structural Engineer. Future opportunities within your current firm are limited and you can see the dreaded 'glass ceiling' on the horizon…
You are looking for an employee focussed consulting engineer who will offer you a clear path to Principal Engineer and an accelerated structure to reach an Associate position within the next 2-4 years.
This is exactly why I want to speak to you in more detail about this opportunity.
My client is highly regarded as an employer of choice in the Engineering & Construction market with the accolades to prove it. The philosophy of the firm, from the ground up, is built around employee empowerment.
They are looking for a future Associate and will look to fulfil this position by appointing an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer who is looking for support to move to the next level.
Projects include; commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, education, power and more.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- You should be an experienced project leader with the ability to manage numerous instructions at once
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Competent in the use of design and analysis software
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities.
- Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience
- It's expected you are Chartered or have the equivalent experience
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance, annual bonus and a range of other flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and the opportunity to buy/sell additional holidays through salary sacrifice.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly