Associate Director (Structural)
3 days left
- Full Time
One of our key clients has approached us to source an Associate Director of Structures to join their Watford office on a full-time permanent basis. This is a lucrative opportunity for the successful Structural Engineer as our client is a highly reputable multidisciplinary consultancy who are known throughout the industry for their unrivalled client-focused approach to work, with engineers & technicians of all levels working closely together to ensure each project is delivered with care. If you're an experienced Structural Engineer who is looking to take that next step to Associate Director level within a nationally recognised firm, this vacancy is ideal for you.
Projects: Residential, High-Rise, Industrial, Retail, Commercial and more.
Location: The office is in Watford on the London/Hertfordshire border. From Watford station you can catch a train into London Euston which only takes 20 minutes, as well as being close by to St Albans & Hemel Hempstead.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE),
- Have at least 10 years' experience as a Structural Engineer working on all forms of construction & building types,
- Have excellent report writing skills,
- Have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- A strong level of experience in structural analysis design essential, experience assessing existing structures desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm - the successful Associate Director will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package, and they are also willing to offer the right candidate the opportunity to quickly progress to Partner. If this role is of interest to you, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Apply for Associate Director (Structural)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly