We are currently on the lookout for a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least three years' postgraduate experience to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Fareham. Our client is successful in numerous markets including commercial, residential, healthcare and more.
Their office is growing and they are looking to add a capable and ambitious Structural Engineer to their dynamic design team.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Preparation of designs for all structural elements including timber frame, steel structures and RC and masonry
* Attend site and conduct structural surveys
* Carry-out site inspections to monitor the progress of works
* Liaise with the client, third-parties and local authorities to ensure smooth project delivery
* Actively participate in CPD activities including seminars, training days and workshops to assist you in your pursuit of chartered status, if not obtained already
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of Structural design across a range of different sectors
* Working knowledge of Eurocodes
* At least three years' experience and be working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Proven design experience in a range of building materials
* Excellent communication skills
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience, so speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent opportunity.