This friendly, well established, medium sized, multi-disciplinary property and engineering company based in London, EC2 are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic structural engineer. The firm are looking to employ a candidate who can prove themselves dedicated to delivering excellence across a broad range of projects in the Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Educational sectors with project values ranging from £5m to £55m.
The ideal candidate should show passion for buildings design as well as possess a meticulous attention to detail in order to provide a cost effective and satisfactory solution to the clients needs. You should ambitious and dynamic and keen to obtain Chartership.
As part of this company you can expect a competitive salary as well as various benefits such as performance based bonuses, professional subscriptions paid for, regular CPD and various opportunities for staff social outings. The London Office is located within convenient walking distances to several overground and underground rail connections.
You can also expect to have the opportunity to be part of a growing practice with a flat structure, get direct hands on mentorship from all 3 company directors (all of whom are MIStructE) with a comprehensive experience portfolio.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have some years of structural design engineering experience within a design consultancy
- Possess good knowledge of creative design solutions in the main materials (Steel, Concrete, Masonry and timber)
- Be a confident and technically strong individual with good communication skills
Sam Davis 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
More searches like this
- Architecture Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Refurbishment Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Senior Structural Engineer jobs in London (Central)