Junior Façade Engineer
We are working with an award-winning Central London based engineering practice that specialises in structural & technical design. They currently have a vacancy for a Junior Façade Engineer to join their talented team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London based office.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Retail and more.
Location: The office is in London's busy city centre; nearest tube station is Elephant & Castle.
- Hold a relevant master's degree with a minimum 2:1 grade,
- A minimum of 1 years' industry experience is desirable but any level will be considered,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- A strong interest in facade engineering,
- A willingness to learn & challenge yourself.
The successful Junior Façade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with a highly supportive working environment where you will be given plenty of opportunity to develop your skills & progress in the role of Junior Façade Engineer. If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A full job description can be provided to suitable applicants.
Apply for Junior Façade Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Bridges / Tunnels Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)
- Earthquake engineering Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Central)