Associate (Dynamic and Growing Structural Practice in London SE1)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to take the step up to an Associate role for a dynamic and growing practice in Southwark, SE1.
Working on prestigious and technically challenging projects, from Steelwork Design for Stadiums and Airport Terminals, to high spec and luxury developments, CLT and Design for Manufacture & Assembly (DFMA).
Are you interested in working for a Creative & Dynamic Engineering Practice that challenge the status quo, offering early stage input and ensuring the best and most efficient structural engineering solutions for their Clients'
You will be keen to progress your career and take on responsibility of managing projects and small teams with the dedicated support of the London Director.
Ideally you will be a Chartered Engineer, currently working as a Senior Engineer with responsibility of leading on projects, supervising junior engineers and working closely with Clients to build relationships and deliver projects to the clients' satisfaction.
This is a key position within the London team and will develop further as the team grows!
For further details on this exciting opportunity, please contact Salvatore Vaccaro 020 8802 0111.
More searches like this
- Frames / Joints & connections Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (South)
- Industrial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (South)
- Marine / Harbours / Docks Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (South)
- New-build Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (South)
- Residential Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (South)