Senior Structural Technician
We are working with an established & design-led Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK to find them a Senior Structural Technician to join their team in the Oxford office on a full-time permanent basis. The successful Senior Structural Technician will be joining the firm's skilled technical team and will be responsible for the production of drawings on a wide variety of projects ranging in value up to £50M.
Projects: Commercial, Leisure, Retail, Residential, Industrial, Educational and more.
Office Headcount: ~20
- First rate AutoCAD skills essential,
- Revit experience highly advantageous as all major projects in the office are now being detailed in Revit,
- Experience working on a wide range of building structures projects across various sectors and using all common building materials,
- RC detailing experience desirable,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- An enthusiastic approach to work.
The successful Senior Structural Technician will become an integral member of the team & will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package, a friendly working environment to thrive in and fantastic scope for progression & development. This is also an excellent opportunity to improve your Revit skills as they will offer training where necessary and you will be able to use it on live projects. If you would like to hear more details about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.