Graduate Structural Engineers / Senior Structural Engineer
Blackwell Structural Consultants is a well-established, busy practice in Northamptonshire. We have a wide portfolio of projects and require Engineers with multi-disciplinary skills who would enjoy working to a very high standard on a variety of jobs from small domestic to large industrial schemes.
- The opportunity to work in an environment where your effort, skill and commitment are acknowledged and make a tangible difference to the fortunes of the company rather than being a “face in the crowd”.
- Opportunities to manage your own projects and develop new skills
- Comfortable offices in a pleasant rural setting with free parking, close to the main road networks
- Dedicated in-house AutoCad drawing team and support staff
- Very competitive salary (based on experience)
In addition to the usual academic qualifications, you should have
- Good communication skills with a high level of written and spoken English.
- Be confident in the design in various materials to Eurocodes with the latest design software (additional training will be provided)
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and be willing to learn new skills and attend CPD seminars / training courses sponsored by us.
- Knowledge of 3d design software preferred
Please apply by email to: email@example.com
or via our website: www.blackwellconsultants.co.uk
No agencies please