Structural Revit Technician
If you are looking for an employer that empowers, invests and rewards then look no further. This particular company are renowned for their ability to attract and retain great people.
Current workload covers everything from commercial developments down to bespoke private developments with more of an architectural flare.
They have excellent in-house BIM expertise and offer internal & external paid for training.
Everyone from the ground up is involved at technical level in this firm. The Directors like to lead by example and are still involved with hands-on design and project delivery.
- Mature management culture
- Industry leading training
- Exciting project variety
- Passionate about employee empowerment
- Clear structure for progression
- Relaxed working environment
- Regular pay reviews
- Passion for creative design
- Problem solving attitude
- Good communicator
- Demonstrable AutoCAD experience
- Revit experience is preferable
On offer is a salary of £30,000 to £35,000, company pension, healthcare, life assurance, flexible working, buy/sell holidays, 2 week Christmas shut down, regular social nights and more!