Structural Engineer (Chartered)
4 days left
- Full Time
White Structures is a well-established, vibrant and growing Structural Design Consultancy based in the beautiful Meon Valley. Due to the continued expansion of the company we currently have a vacancy for a chartered structural engineer.
We work on a wide range of projects across numerous sectors including healthcare projects at many of our local hospitals and GP surgeries. Other sectors include commercial and large scale residential projects for developers such as Taylor Wimpey, Bellway and Linden Homes.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on, and manage, projects from inception through to completion on site and will therefore need excellent project and team leading abilities.
The ideal candidate will be
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a consultancy environment.
- Have a strong technical design background.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be familiar with current design software.
- Have good client liaison skills.
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Hold a UK driving licence
Please send CV to email@example.com
Alternatively call Brian White or Simon White (Directors) on 01489 894574
Apply for Structural Engineer (Chartered)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly