Structural Revit Technician
We are working with a leading structural engineering consultancy based in Central London who are known for their sleek & innovative designs. They are currently seeking a technically strong Structural Revit Technician to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The successful Structural Revit Technician will be working on a range of projects (both refurbishments & new builds as well as some temporary works) gaining exposure to various traditional & specialist materials.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail and more.
Location: The office is located in the vibrant London city centre, nearest tube stations are Farringdon & Barbican.
- Excellent AutoCAD & Revit skills essential (a minimum of 1 years' experience using Revit on live projects),
- A minimum of 4 years' industry experience with a strong building structures background,
- A can-do attitude & sufficient previous experience to be able to work reasonably autonomously.
Our client is offering the successful Structural Revit Technician a competitive salary along with a generous benefits package including (but not limited to) private medical insurance, income protection, childcare vouchers and there's even a "Bike to Work" scheme! If you're interested in this vacancy and want to know more about the client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to find out more details.
More searches like this
- Commercial Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Domestic Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Facade engineering Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Historic buildings Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)
- Industrial Structural Technician jobs in London (Central)