Associate Director (Director Designate)
Formed in 1987, DCF Design Consultants is a small, very successful Consulting Engineering practice based in central Glasgow specialising in building structures of all forms in all typical construction materials. Projects undertaken generally do not exceed £10 million in value. These include new builds, alterations and extensions, mainly for repeat private sector clients. A selection of our work can be viewed on our website at www.dcf-design.co.uk.
We are currently working on a variety of projects throughout the UK and an opportunity has arisen which would suit an experienced Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer at Associate Director level who might also have the ambition to quickly become a Director and major shareholder in the business. Core strengths and minimum qualifications should include the following.
- Chartered (MICE/MIStructE) plus 5 years
- SER Certifier (or willingness to qualify)
- Ability to manage staff and project resourcing
- Good problem solving skills for optimum solutions
- Professional, ambitious and good communicator
- Commercial awareness for fee structuring and project cost control
- High level of competency in Structural Design
The package offered will be dependent on experience and qualifications but the position is expected to offer,
- Basic salary range £50k-£55
- Profit share at 10% of annual total business profit in company accounts
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 9 statutory
Promotion to Directorship would significantly enhance the above for any suitable candidate aspiring to that position.
Apply for Associate Director (Director Designate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly