Associate Structural Engineer (Director Designate)
We are a dynamic, progressive and ambitious Consultancy based in Norwich, with a range of exciting projects all over the UK. As part of our strategic development plans, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly skilled Chartered Structural Engineer, fulfilling the key role of Associate. The role will involve leading people and projects, and be part of the Senior Management of the business.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will play a key part in continuing the development of our refreshing and energetic business. This role will provide an opportunity to achieve Director status.
Key attributes for this role are as follows:
- Minimum 10 years relevant building structure experience (5 of which should be post-Chartered).
- The ability to work within and lead a team of Engineers and Technicians.
- Be comfortable and competent representing the company at client meetings and strengthening client relationships.
- An excellent knowledge of the design process and the role a Structural Engineer plays throughout the construction journey.
- Experience of working at a high level on projects of a significant scale.
- Knowledge of BIM working practices and experience of key software.
- Highly professional, ambitious and the ability to communicate effectively to a varied audience.
Several members of our team have relocated to Norwich to experience not only the advantages of working for a highly regarded and forward thinking business, but also to enjoy the associated benefits of living in Norfolk which, apart from Norwich with its heritage, retail offering and culture, gives access to a vast array of historical sites, unspoilt countryside and beautiful coastline.
The package on offer will include:
- Basic salary of £55-65k.
- Relocation package, if applicable.
- Generous pension contributions.
- Private healthcare together with a range of wellbeing benefits.
- Flexible working.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Company discretionary bonus scheme.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.