Principal/Senior Structural Engineer
A senior or principal level structural engineer, able to run projects and face clients, is required by this company of Civil & Structural Engineers and Designers, who specialise in the design, administration and management of building construction projects. The Company provides advice on building projects from feasibility through to construction on site and excellence in the quality of design and service to clients. The London office is a small, friendly design office based in SW1. They are part of a larger firm with around 150 staff.
The practice is well established and have experience in the design of buildings for both the United Kingdom and overseas. The projects which have been completed range from hotels and hospitals to special steel and aluminium structures and in extremes of climatic conditions from Middle East Deserts to Northern Canada and in earthquake zones and in areas of severe mining subsidence.
You should have excellent communication skills and be a technically strong design engineer with a desire to progress your career within a small office. You should be able to design in all the main materials and be happy attending meetings, assisting graduate engineers and facing clients. You should be MICE or MIStructE Chartered. Excellent promotional prospects for the right candidate.
- 25 days annual holiday plus all bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Regular CPD
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Showers, changing rooms and secure bike storage
- Payment or contribution to vocational training courses
More searches like this
- Architecture Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Bridges / Tunnels Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Domestic Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Greater)
- Earthquake engineering Structural Design Engineer jobs in London (Greater)