Senior Structural Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
We are now accepting applications from Chartered Structural Engineers to join a boutique consulting engineer on the outskirts of Southampton.
Our client has a headcount of 8 and are successful in a range of markets including residential and healthcare projects.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* You should be Chartered (MICE/MIStructE)
* Ability to execute front end engineering development, technical study & detailed design
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Must have a broad range of buildings structures design experience
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
There is a salary of £35,000 to £45,000 per annum on offer in addition to pension and a relaxed work environment free of corporate characteristics. Speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Chartered Structural Engineer Domestic jobs in Southampton
- Chartered Structural Engineer Residential jobs in Southampton
- Chartered Structural Engineer Retail jobs in Southampton
- Chartered Structural Engineer Structural analysis / Inspection jobs in Southampton
- Chartered Structural Engineer Structural engineer (general) jobs in Southampton