Facade Design Engineer
Facade Engineer is required to work for a well-established design practice who specialise in international structural and facade engineering.
The company have become award winning due to their complex structural glass designs within the retail, commercial, residential, educational and cultural sectors. Due to continued growth and successful projects with high end clients this structural and facade engineering practice are looking for a skilled, highly motivated Facade Engineer to join their expanding team in London.
The role of the successful Facade Engineer will be to will be to join world leading architects on current projects including sports arenas, research facilities, commercial offices and public spaces. The successful Facade Engineer will take on these projects and manage them with a team of Engineers whilst assisting in the overall technical management of the facade team. The most suitable candidate will have a relevant Engineering or Architectural Degree with over 5 years facade engineering experience working on CAD software, including 3D modelling tools.
More searches like this
- Structural Design Engineer Architecture jobs in London (Greater)
- Structural Design Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Greater)
- Structural Design Engineer Domestic jobs in London (Greater)
- Structural Design Engineer Facade engineering jobs in London (Greater)
- Structural Design Engineer Foundations / Soil mechanics jobs in London (Greater)