Senior Structural Project Engineer
An opportunity is available for a talented, committed and motivated Structural Project Engineer to join our highly respected and long established consultancy at our Head office in Wakefield. We are located just off junction 39 of the M1 with easy access to Leeds and Sheffield. Working on a variety of prestigious projects across a range of sectors for a number of high profile clients across the UK, with contract values up to £50M. We offer an attractive salary depending on experience and ability, pension contributions, private healthcare and generous annual leave. Our modern office surroundings are superb with free parking and you will join a friendly team.
In order to be considered for this position you will;
- Hold a relevant degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience.
- Have a sound understanding of building structures including reinforced concrete and steelwork design.
- Knowledge of design software such as Tekla Structural Designer & Tedds.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hold a valid UK drivers licence.
In this Senior Structural Engineer role you will;
- Work on a number of varied building structures.
- Liaise with external clients and maintain a strong working relationship throughout.
- Lead projects independently.
- Attend site as and when required.
Apply for Senior Structural Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly