Graduate Structural Engineer
A graduate structural engineer is required to join a well-established premium London based multi-disciplinary design consultancy. You will get the opportunity to work on a huge range of design projects in sectors such as healthcare, educational, commercial and residential.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and be enthustic as you will be out meeting clients and architects, attending site visits/ conducting surveys. Working on challenging and varied building projects in all the main materials with values from £0.5M up to £500m.
The successful candidate will receive excellent training for Chartership and career development as well as an opportunity to gain real hands-on design experience, take responsibility and the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the projects.
Apply for Graduate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Structural Design Engineer Commercial jobs in United Kingdom
- Structural Design Engineer Foundations / Soil mechanics jobs in United Kingdom
- Structural Design Engineer Historic buildings jobs in United Kingdom
- Structural Design Engineer Industrial jobs in United Kingdom
- Structural Design Engineer New-build jobs in United Kingdom