Structural CAD Technician (TEKLA)
We are seeking a skilled Structural CAD Technician or Draughtsman on behalf of our client, one of the UK's leading structural steelwork specialists. You will have a good working knowledge of structural steelwork and UK construction as well as a competency in TEKLA.
Responsibilities of the Structural CAD Technician:
* Produce hugh quality structural steelwork drawings using TEKLA structures
* Liaise with the design team to ensure a high quality product is produced
* Communicate with the client to complete revisions according to the brief
* Liaise with architects and senior engineers to ensure smooth project delivery
Requirements of the Structural CAD Technician:
* Minimum of two years' experience using TEKLA structures
* Good working knowledge of building structures
As an experienced technician, you will have performed in a similar role for a minimum of two years previously and have the drive and ambition to ensure that project are believer on budge and in a timely manner. Excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic design team, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today.
Apply for Structural CAD Technician (TEKLA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly