MAINSTREAM OXFORDSHIRE CONSULTANCY: Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Multi-sited Civil/Structural Engineers with an office in South Oxfordshire has a requirement for a Principal-level Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join the busy practice as it continues to expand.
Candidates will need to be Chartered (or near) with ICE and must have extensive civil infrastructure design and project-running experience gained in UK consultancy. They should be skilled in roads and drainage design including associated works as well as being capable of client-facing and attending design team meetings. Furthermore they should capable of undertaking designs whilst managing a project team.
Current workload is a mixture of new-build developments in residential (developer led), education, commercial and retail sectors with project values up to £100million.
Top base salary and benefits combined with the chance to work for a medium-sized owner-managed consultancy in a relaxed professional office with great staff retention and a friendly working environment.
More searches like this
- Commercial Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Historic buildings Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- New-build Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Public sector Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Refurbishment Civil Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire