Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer (Buildings)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45,000 - £47,500
We currently have a job opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer, working with consultancy in Leeds with a well-established reputation for pro-active designs.
The company is well established and acknowledged market provider of professional management and engineering design services.
As an experienced Engineer your responsibilities will include delegating work to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff. You will work within the commercial, industrial, health, leisure, retail and residential sectors.
You should be proficient in the design of all structural materials and possess a sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations. A working knowledge of the Eurocodes is essential.
The company offers flexible working hours, free parking as well as bonus schemes.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone experienced looking to develop their career with in a company with ample opportunity to become a key member within the team.
To be successful you will need:
- To be Chartered or Near Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer.
- Experience of Structural engineering in the Residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Attention to details and able to scrutinise and review design and construction work.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to assess and solve complex engineering problems.
- A high expectation of performance for themselves and other members of the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across disciplines.
- A supportive and encouraging approach to mentoring less experienced members of the team.
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with clients
For more information please contact Sam Wakley at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly