Infrastructure/ Highway Engineer
£35,500 - £42,500 + package
We currently have a new job opportunity for a Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join a large Consultancy, within their office in Nottingham.
This position would see you joining a multi-disciplinary consultancy to the construction industry, with over 45 staff conveniently located just north of Nottingham, they serve a diverse range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
This position would see you would become a long-term appointment, with the opportunity to advance to a more senior position.
- Provide infrastructure (civil, highways and drainage) design.
- Liaise with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Design of hydraulic structures
- Negotiation and preparation of drainage consent applications
- Developing good, long term working relationships with the Environment Agency and local authorities
The Infrastructure team specialises in providing high level advice to mainly private sector clients on planning and design issues relating to Highways, Public Realm, Signal Design, Sewerage, SUDS, Building Drainage, Earthworks, Flood Protection and Utilities Coordination/Diversion on Residential, Retail, Industrial and Commercial Developments in the UK.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
For more information, please contact Sam Wakley at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Infrastructure/ Highway Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly