Senior (Principal) Structural Engineer
We currently have a job opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a leading international multidisciplinary consultancy in their office near Portsmouth. The position will see the successful candidate working across many sectors including education, healthcare and commercial retail & leisure projects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Prepare high quality technical reports and structural surveys across a diverse project portfolio.
* Prepare structural drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including Tekla TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
* Assist in the management of major projects, with timely reporting to the client
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
* Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the clients' objectives.
This opportunity would be suited to applicants who are looking to develop their existing skills, and assist the current team of Civil and Structural engineers to deliver major and complex projects whilst the company looks to expand and grow further. The position is advertised as for a Senior engineer, with the opportunity for the right person to join as Principal Engineer.
Ideally applicants should be chartered within ICE or IStructE, or working towards this.
For more information, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad consulting today on 01728 726136.