Civil Engineer Infrastructure
Great new opportunity for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a highly reputable company based in Southwark on a permanent basis. Our client is an engineering consultancy practice committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for their customers and society. Having worked on some world recognised projects, they have gained a catalogue of notable clients and esteemed reputation. If you're looking for a valuable experience focussing on major road and drainage projects, why not apply today?
This role will see the successful Civil Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for leading the delivery of civil and structural design packages across multiple projects from conception to completion as part of a motivated design team. You will also responsible for ensuring that all work is completed to current codes, standards and health & safety regulations and developing junior engineers.
In order for the given tasks and responsibilities to be carried out effectively, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills and experience:
• AutoCAD and Microdrainage/Windes or PDS or Civil 3D • Chartered engineer (or reaching chartered status) • Previous experience working within a similar role • Proven record of successfully delivering projects • Experience and knowledge of civil and structural design (specifically roads and drainage) • Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills • Strong written abilities • Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client offers a competitive salary package based on experience for this London based role.
If you would like to know more please contact myself on
More searches like this
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Architecture jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Bridges / Tunnels jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Commercial jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Historic buildings jobs in London (Central)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer New-build jobs in London (Central)